Compositors needed for work based in London.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a high end VFX facility, preferable experience in film or high end TV drama.
- Must be UK or EU based
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Nuke
- Candidates should have a proven track record of Compositing.
- Creative ability to integrate separate live-action and computer-generated elements
This role will require you to:
- Report to the VFX Supervisor, 2D supervisor or lead compositor
- Be team orientated, motivated and able to work a brief.
- Be a good communicator and able to troubleshoot logically.
Apply for this position
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED.
Applicants should apply with daily freelance rate or salary expectations, their availability and 2 contactable references in order to be considered for the application.
Peerless will hold all submitted CV’s on file for up to 12 months and we will always re-visit applicants’ CV’s when relevant positions arise before advertising the position available…
Speculative CV’s with showreel should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.